Monday, October 13, 2008

LET ME BE YOUR MOTHER

There is so much that you have given me, there is so much you have cared for, if you look at yourself carefully, you’re a divine creation of lord. Two hands full of pebbles; two hands full of snow, and two hands full of sugar cubes to sweeten up my life as never before. Go back to my past, way back when I was born, u kissed my forehead when I cried and also sang lullaby, u changed your mood to good when you saw me sad, u changed my undies and dippers when I made it bad. You loved me even when I kicked your breast with my tiny legs, and feed me milk as I wept. You saved the penny from your daily bread when I cried for a toffee; you ate half and gave me half which I feed it to my puppy. You smiled at me when I said sorry for scoring less, you hit me hard when I lied to you and pampered me when I was in stress. You even kicked me out when I took you for granted, you hit me hard when I dared to abuse, and later you cried harder, healing my bruise.
How many years has it been, that you have gone for a holiday or even planned next two years of your life? You have lived just for me, just for your children, just for your family, you are the selfless soul my mother, you are the perfect symbol of love, unconditional love.
Never a word of appreciation, or just a small thank you, not even a smile that we can remove from our busy schedules to greet her good morning or night. Thousands of tantrums we throw on her like our bags, shoes, socks, towels and files as if she was just a mother too happy just to love, unconditional coz she never expected, never said a word. We still kick her breast with huge legs, pull her hair and pinch her nose, and she still kisses us when we are in deep sleep and when we snore.
I want to give you all I can, not just a holiday package or some bucks, not even a thank you for all you have done. You deserve a life for you, a life that you gave me, let me be your mother mummy, coz you need love unconditionally. Let me make your hair, and press your clothes, let me make you chocolate milk with peanut butter toast. Let me scold you when you fight with daddy, just as you scold me when I fought with didi. Mummy please let me be your mother, coz you deserve it all. Do not think that I am trying to return all that you have done for me, how can I return something so precious, Can I please keep it always with me?

2 comments:

Unintelligent Guy said...

Hi, just stumbled by your blog. Must admit, you have a way with your writing. Good sensitive one this was.

AAryAn--> Its Lyf.... said...

hey,

I dont knw wht to say after reading that article... u write really amazing... i m yr fan... grt.. go on and write some more amazing articles like this.. grt going... and ya can i ask u for frndship...?? if i can so i am asking.. can v frnds...? awaiting a reply...